Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Vote for Jason!

It looks like he's REALLY gonna need our help after tonight! He did awful! And his phone lines are totally open! Ahhh! So much for my fun concert!
Tonight Jason Castro will compete to be in the Top 3 Finalists of American Idol. He's an amazing singer and I want to see him sing in person on Thursday night at A&M.

Ya'll he's gonna have a concert at A&M on Thursday night if he makes it to the Final 3!!!

Let's help him so we can see him! How cool would that be? I would love to be watching American Idol, knowing I was there (since they'll show a segment on his return home and his concert). So get out there and vote vote vote for Jason Castro!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry. I'm a David Cook fan. He brings out the rocker in me.

    But, I love that you guys watch AI! I can't wait to see who makes it to the top 3.

    See ya!
    Lyns

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a David Cook fan too, Lynsey! But I really want to go to Jason's concert! Ha! I like David C., David A. and Jason in that order. Syesha can go without a whimper from me!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...