Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Doing Your Husband Good

Just wanted to direct you to GirlTalk, an amazing blog that is doing a series on "Doing Your Husband Good" with comments from readers around the country sharing how they bless their husbands.

We all know different husbands are blessed by different things, but this may spark a new idea for you or refresh your efforts to please your husband by reading these comments. I know that whenever I hear an older, wiser woman who has been married over 20 years, with 11 children (in some cases) saying how her husband is blessed and what works for them, I want to hear all about that!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for directing us to that post. I have been trying to get my mind thinking that way. It's so easy to get out of that habit of doing nice things for your spouse.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...