Monday, May 17, 2010

Dearest Taylor,




Happy Birthday, sweet girl!

4 years on this Earth and unnumerable blessings you have brought to me, Daddy, Beckett, Easton and basically everyone you encounter.

Your helpful spirit blesses me so much and when you are loving and caring towards your brothers, it brings so much joy to my heart.

Your thoughtfulness towards me is such a reminder of God's grace and His kindness toward me.

Your curiosity about everything is inspiring and causes me to seek out answers and learn with you.

Your insightfulness reaches far beyond four years. I pray that God gifts you with insight into His word as He draws you and as you seek to know Him.

You catch on so quickly to most things that we teach you. I pray that we will always teach you according to God's word, in the way you should go, and that as you grow and age, you won't depart from His ways. I pray for grace as we teach you. Grace for you to learn and grace for us as we seek to teach and shepherd you well.

God entrusted us with a treasure when He gave us you and we fear God and want to steward you well.

We love you and we will always love you, more and more each day. I hope today is a blessing to your heart, sweet Taylor Joy.

Love,
Mommy

(I can't believe my baby girl is 4! She's such a little grown-up and I love her so dearly! And...I'm SO glad she wanted to have a tea party for her birthday this year! It was so much fun to plan and put together and the girls had a blast.)



We read books about tea parties and hats...


We decorated hats and made necklaces...


Ate petit-fours...


and enjoyed our dainties together...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...