Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Advent Preparations

Just a few weeks before Advent and it's time to get started planning! This is most certainly my favorite time of year. I am in the midst of planning activities, calendar inserts, get-togethers, crafts with the kids, as well as handmade Christmas gifts. It all makes me pretty giddy, as long as I don't look too long at my to-do list...

In case this is the first you have thought of Advent, here are some helps:

Here is my toilet paper roll Advent Calendar













Here is my placemat Advent Calendar













*I am working on updating the Advent Calendar Scriptures...I need to add a few days since this Advent is a really long one (Christmas being on a Saturday.) I will update soon!*

Sample Advent Activities











Here are many other beautiful, simple, cute Advent Calendars that you could surely pull together in time.

Happy Planning!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these Kendra! Question...what do you do for calendar inserts? Do you just put in the day's craft/activity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin,

    We actually have two calendars, so I put the day's activity in one and our devotions (see my newest blog post) in the other one. We use the devotion at our family worship time.

    Hope that helps!

    Blessings,
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...